Skip to content
Shipping only £1.99 on orders over £40! Won’t find branded goods CHEAPER anywhere else! If you do, let us know…👀
Shipping only £1.99 on orders over £40! Won’t find branded goods CHEAPER anywhere else! If you do, let us know…👀

Herbal Essences Cleanse & Volume Shampoo Bar 70g

Sale Sale
Original price £1.79
Original price £1.79 - Original price £1.79
Original price £1.79
Current price £0.99
£0.99 - £0.99
Current price £0.99
Availability:
12 in stock, ready to be shipped

Herbal Essences Cleanse & Volume Shampoo Bar with Coconut Oil 70g is a unique solid shampoo bar that incorporates coconut oil and authentic botanicals recognized and authenticated by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, a preeminent institution in plant research. Ideal for individuals keen on nurturing their hair with natural elements, it boasts a composition of 98% natural constituents. The remaining 2% ensures the product's consistency and effectiveness. Remarkably, this compact shampoo bar matches the capacity of up to 2x Herbal Essences 200ML liquid shampoo bottles, catering to 20 to 50 hair washes based on personal usage patterns.

Key Features:

  • Endowed with coconut oil and genuine botanicals, acknowledged by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
  • Comprises 98% natural constituents, while the residual 2% preserves product integrity
  • Matches the usage of up to 2x Herbal Essences 200ML liquid shampoo bottles, accounting for 20 to 50 uses
  • Adheres to a vegan recipe (free from ingredients of animal origin or animal-derived products)
  • Encased in recyclable paper material
  • Crafted by hand
  • Cleanses delicately while enhancing hair volume